Founded in 1954 when the site was provided through the assistance of Ald Peadar Kearney by Dublin City Council. The Centre was built through Local Funding organised by the Local Parish, Our Lady of Good Counsel, through the use of a silver circle raffle.
• The centre provides Community Activity for all ages.
• A self-financing Centre and Service Medium which will serve the entire community.
Tel: +353 (01) 443-9939 (10:00 am- 4:00 pm).
Mobile: 087-23 66 99 7
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com